re: FO-29

hi Tony,  thank you. hope the weather and flying are great in .au (you in australia ? we need HEOs !)
hi Justin,  i caught another RECV only pass of FO-29 this a/m.  i did hear the CWbeacon and 1 qso and 1 cq caller.....logged on dxworld.   from what little experience i have, i would say using the 100 Hz tuning step seems to work well for finding signals, then fine tune from there. (my f6a wont go to 10 Hz as the ft897 does). i hope you have or will make some contacts on FO-29 soon. i need to get back on the LEOs, but am working on the thd7a lately.
thank you to all who checked in on this. all the HEO and L/S band and 9k6/38k4 gear really kicks up my interest in learning this. i think satellites are about to come of age, like VLSI chips and WWW. it is a lot of fun to be at the beginning part of outer space.
everyone have fun+take care,,,,,
robert kg6pib-7 cm97 amsat# 35488