Re: object number 27844 and 27848 (CUTE-1, IX-IV)

Many thanks for this addition although I do not know who to thank!
At the end of March there should be an additional 12 amateur CUBESAT
objects in orbit.  Would it be wise to prepare for this event?  If
these objects make orbit there certainly will be a last minute cry
for Kep information!    Cliff K7RR