Re: Useless CubeSats ... from a Japanese CubeSat chaser

Dear everyone,

I have kept to watch how many people have interest in CubeSats
 after I post the information about the activities on CubeSat around Hams in
Japan.
I had no response.

But now so many opinions can read here.
What happened? I don't know.

What I only want to say is that everyone has every way to enjoy one's hobby.
I have found to enjoy with CubeSats together with my Japanese Hams,
 and am keeping the way on.
Of course, I have enjoyed with LEO or other sats.

Please read the PDF file from http://ji1izr.atnifty.com/english/
if you want to know what I got from them.

Masahiro Sanada
     de ji1izr
  Hiratsuka-city
Kanagawa,Japan