FS: SSB UEK-3000 S-Band Converter (USA only)

I have listed an SSB UEK-3000 2400 MHz down converter with a 70cm IF on
ebay. Noise figure of < 0.7 dB and 30 dB of conversion gain.

If you are interested you can access the auction using Item number
5752173829

I used this down converter with AO-40 when it was active. Since I am no
longer active on satellites I have decided to sell this unit.

This is USA only, sorry.

thanks,

Joe
k6sat