Re: re: QRM 2m, question for sat builders

>Path loss has no effect as the cosmic background noise and the satellite
>signal are attenuated at the same rate.

Thats not what I meant. I should have said, Doesn't the difference in path loss between 2m and 70cm overwhelm the difference in cosmic background noise between 2m and 70cm?

That is, the difference in path loss is more important than the difference in background noise?

73, Drew KO4MA