Vacation to CN82

Hi All,

This Thursday to Monday I'll be going from San Francisco to southern
Oregon to visit with relatives.  I'll be operating from CN82 and want
to go over to CN71 to see the ocean.  I'll operate on ISS, AO-27,
SO-50 and AO-51 (high power mode ;-).  I'll try to make the AO-51
passes while going to and from San Francisco to the Medford area since
it'll be easier to hear for more of the pass.  Hopefully I'll make
contact with some HI stations.  I can't get HI from my home grid
(EN51).

If we work and you want to see where I was, the best place to find it will be:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=KA9SCF

This will track me and give you an idea of my approximate location.  I'll
try to remember to transmit a beacon just before I switch over to voice.

For the last position, go to:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=ka9scf

I borrowed the above from Emily.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.