Trakbox Info Source

I'm not sure whether he'll like this or not, but the original designer
of the Trakbox, Bruce Lockhart, SM0TER, is still around, if inactive.

In a recent email, Bruce said "I'm half retired in the South of France
enjoying good food and wine and working now and again."

He can be reached at bruce.lockhart@telia.com  -- I'm sure he'll
respond to your questions.

YMMV!

Eric W3DQ