Re: Re: something like TrakBox

Hi all,

    PrimeSat Controller is not a trackbox, like Ron said. It's a
complete controller that connects to a PC trought USB port. It has its
own software that grabs the necessary info from Nova for Windows.
    In the front panel LCD you can see AZ, EL, Uplink and downling
frequency and modulation.
    At this moment only ICOM C-IV protocol is fully functional, Kenwood
and YAESU CAT protocols are being tested in TS2000 and FT847 models.
Icom tested were made in IC-910h model.
    YAESU G-5500 and 5600 models are supported.

    Feel free to ask any questions you might consider relevant. I'll be
available to answer all of them. Your feedback is the best way to
improve PrimeSat Controllers features and performance.

73,
Rodrigo Matias (CT1GQU)