FO-29

Hello,

Been away from the birds as of late but I would like to get back on.
Previously i've been on AO-51 with a couple of brief contacts on SO-50.
  I've managed to con my way into owning a FT897 so I now have the
capability of getting on the SSB birds.  The trouble is hearing them!
The last few times i've tried to hear FO-29 I haven't been able to copy
the beacon or anything.

Is there a page that goes over getting on FO-29?  How about a primer on
inverting transponder type birds?

I'm using my FT897 and an arrow with power levels only at about 10
watts max.  Should I be able to work FO-29 with this gear?

Thanks, and 73,
Justin KL1RL
Fairbanks AK