FS: SYMEK TNC3S with 9600/38400 FSK (USA only)

I have listed a SYMEK TNC3S High-Speed dual port Packet-Controller on ebay.

If you are interested you can access the auction using Item number
5751530910

The TNC has installed a 9600 and 38400 Baud FSK (G3RUH) modems.

I successfully used this controller with my FT-736R (with appropriate
add-on boards from SYMEK) for several years. Since I am no longer active
on satellites I have decided to sell this unit.

This is USA only, sorry.

thanks,

Joe
k6sat