R: Ariane 5

Hi Bob, N4HY

Tanks for the information of the succesfull launch of ARIANE-5 ECA

WOW !

The launch of ARIANE 5 ECA was scheduled for day february 12 but I was
not able to find out if it was succesfull or not.

Few days ago I was talking with Karl DJ4ZC on the telephone and he says
to me that if the actual launch of ARIANE 5 ECA is succesfull than P3-E will
go up early next year !

Also I read from Peter DB2OS that 5 people from the US including you are
now part of the team designing and building P3-E as per the recent meeting
in Marburg with AMSAT-DL few days ago.

Now having Arianespace with the actual succesfull launch and having
again AMSAT-DL and AMSAT-NA working togheter for P3-E I am very
confident that we shall overcome !

Congratulations to Arianespace ,AMSAT-DL and AMSAT-NA

73" de

i8CVS Domenico