Re: ao51

Hi Don,

Have you looked into WispDDE?  It will allow you to run two different radios at the same time---one for xmit, and one for receive.  You set up the frequencies in Wisp, and then set up the radios in WispDDE.  Wisp even allows you to enter a transverter offset!

It takes a bit of setup and experimenting, but that's what ham radio is all about, isn't it?

73,

Mark N8MH

At 06:50 PM 2/11/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello friends,
>Have a question. I have no trouble working the birds with the modern rigs. I
>have a ft-847 and a ts-2000x. Work ao-51 just fine. Until trying to work the
>V/S mode. I can't seem to find my downlink.
>using both rigs. One for rx (ts-2000x) with the Patch feed on a homebrew
>dish. And the ft-847 for the uplink(m2 yagi) . Using the other modes with
>two different freqs works is no problem
>What proceedure should I use to zero in on my signal with the two  rigs.
>(tracking with the doppler)
>Thanks
>
>Don...w2xb
>----