Where is W0EEC now?

I sent out an email yesterday about where I'd be, but I neglected to
mention I'll be APRS equipped (I hope - my GPS is still having fits on
battery types.)

If we work and you want to see where I was, the best place to find it will be:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/track.cgi?call=W0EEC-9

This will track me and give you an idea of my approximate location.  I'll
try to remember to transmit a beacon just before I switch over to voice.

For the last position, go to:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=w0eec-9

73,

Emily