ao51

Hello friends,
Have a question. I have no trouble working the birds with the modern rigs. I
have a ft-847 and a ts-2000x. Work ao-51 just fine. Until trying to work the
V/S mode. I can't seem to find my downlink.
using both rigs. One for rx (ts-2000x) with the Patch feed on a homebrew
dish. And the ft-847 for the uplink(m2 yagi) . Using the other modes with
two different freqs works is no problem
What proceedure should I use to zero in on my signal with the two  rigs.
(tracking with the doppler)
Thanks

Don...w2xb