FO-29

Hi,

So, I was chatting with Clare VE3NPC at our last OARC meeting.
We are both observing folks driving FO-29 just a bit too hard.
It's not just the ssb'ers, it's not just the cw'ers and I've got the
.wav files to prove it. Pointing fingers only gets them bitten off. :-)
I work both ssb and cw on fo-29 as well.

Listen to your downlink, decrease power until you don't hear a difference
in level. You don't need a lot of power with a good antenna.

Yes, its the eternal problem with the linear birds isn't it, but I guess
it can't hurt to repeat. ;-)

- Diane VA3DB