Trip to Arizona (Grids)

I will be driving to Arizona over the next 12 days starting Saturday, 12
February.  I plan on working SO-50, AO-27 and AO-51 when it is in VU
mode.  I thought about working VS portable and did so successfully this
morning (QSOs with N7EQF, W7TYN, W7JPI and K7MT) however adding the extra
antenna, downconverter and a second tripod would take up too much room in
an already crowded trunk.  I haven't totally ruled it out, but it's unlikely.

Grids where I'll be  I'll be in will be:
Saturday Evening DM13 (Palms Spring)
Sunday DM13, DM23, DM22, DM32 and DM42
Monday DM42
Tuesday DM42, DM43, DM33 and DM44