Re: space-track/nova

OK Mike I have found the problem.

As you suggested it was a satellite name.

After using the element extractor using the names I had (that Celestrak
used) I saved this new unpacked file to a text file.

But it still got an error in Unitrac.

I then compared the list and found that on the celestrak list Oscar 7 was
listed as AO-7 and on the new text file made from Nova that satellite was
listed as Oscar 7.

I also noticed that Amsat elements it is listed as AO-07.

So this was the problem.

After using the Nova extractor and making a text file, I then double click
on the file and it comes up in word pad and I simply change Oscar 7 to AO-7
and resave.

Now when I bring up Unitrac, the screen looks OK and I have now tracked
several satellites OK.

So now I have "changed my ways" I hope these changes do not change again or
I will have to start all over again, ha, ha.

Thanks again.

Perry WB8OTH