AMSAT Journal CD ROMs

Can anyone tell me if the second CD for the AMSAT Journal extends
through Dec of 2000?

Are there any plans to release an updated CD for the remaining years? If
so what months and years and when will it be released?

I am moving and anything I have on paper I am disposing if it is also on
CD ROM.

Thanks
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts                        By: Jack Handey
     Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.