Perry -

I'll bet that Space-Track over-wrote your satellite names with its own
idea of what satellites should be called.  To avoid this, you should
check "Preserve satellite names" in Nova's internet download
configuration.  If you have already lost your "good" names, then you can
either (1) go to Setup/Satellites and change them one by one; or (2)
download Keps from Celestrak, NOT preserving names so that Celestrak's
"good" names will replace Space-Track's "bad" names.  If you do option
#2, don't forget to re-enable "Preserve satellite names" before
downloading from Space-Track next time.

It would have avoided a lot of trouble if WiSPDDE, Uni-Trac, etc. had
been programmed to use catalog numbers instead of satellite names for
identifying satellites.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University