space-track/nova

I have upgraded Nova to the newest build and used the extractor to make the
new text file for the satellites that I want.

HOWEVER my Unitrac 2000 doesn't like this text file that Nova created.

I have had this problem before anytime I change and resave a text file with
keps in Unitrac.

This is why I always downloaded keps from Celetrak because it had the keps
plain and simple without headers and I did not have to modify it.

This way Unitrac work just fine.

I can't figure out why Unitrac dislikes any files that have been resaved????

Anyone figure this out?????

Perry Yantis WB8OTH
pyantis@earthlink.net