Autonomous tracking

to William Leijenaar

I understand from your posting on [amsat-bb] that you are looking for an
tracking mechanism that is independent of a PC.

I'm currently working on porting sdp4/sgp4 to a microcontroller. I would
be interested in receiving your "requirements" for such a system.

The system that I'm working on has the following:
- USB connection to PC but it can run independently
- Serial ports to control 2 radio's
- Serial port to connect GPS for position detection
- Elevation and Azimuth control plus brakes
- LCD readout for autonomous use

--
/\/\arc
ON4AMV