AO-51 Experimenter's Day 2/9/05

Given the mode for this Experimenter's Day (see below), I thought maybe it would be fun to share a photo of the N8MH shack.  The photo is recent (today ;-)) and is about 65k in .jpg format.

Maybe others would like to do the same?

I've noticed that it's been quite easy to stay updated with the directory and all of the files even catching only about 1 pass each day.  So, I think there is plenty of "bandwidth" for this type of exchange for the next day or two.

Anyhow, hope to "download" some of you this evening/tomorrow.

73,

Mark N8MH

9 Feb - Exp Wed - 9k6 High Power
9k6 Digital, V/U, High Power, PBP BBS (Pacsat Broadcast Protocol BBS)
Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital