Re: SGP4 algorithm?

Try going to http://www.google.com and search for "SGP4"   There's a
lot of information available.  Celsetrak web page also has links to
another web page that has C code available if that helps.

If you want a copy of the 90 page Space Track report that describes
the algorithm, you can find it here:

http://celestrak.com/NORAD/documentation/spacetrk.pdf  (~410Kb)

The document is worth the reading for an understanding of what
factors effect the orbits.  How the combined the equations and
constants is well beyond me however.