Re: Useless CubeSats and an apology

Luc:

I want to publicly apologize for what was a callous and unthinking post to
this BB yesterday.  I really did not mean to slight any participant in
amateur radio or this community who does not use English as a first
language.  I did not mean to single you out for your use of a second
language.  I just didn't think it was appropriate to quote a "fun" message
from me when you were defending scrutiny of one of your posts.  I may have
sent the same post to you even if English WAS your first language.

You wrote last:

 >> Politly yours and as confucious saying says "If someone does not worth
a laugh he worth nothing"

I DO get the idea, but even in French, proper nouns are
capitalized.  "Your's"  is possessive, and politely has an e.  Your spell
checker is not broken, it's just not on.  As a trained journalist, I edit
to a fault; sorry.

Sorry Ib if you though my post was a generalization.  I will try to be more
tolerant and try to ignore such trolls in the future.

73, Mike kf4fdj