Cube sats..general agreement?

On 8 Feb 2005 at 3:38, Chris wrote:

My comments (capiital) in the text.

> > Try to be positive and contribute to P3E and Eagle
(IN THAT ORDER) satellites in HEO orbit.think it is what most of us
want anyway. INDEED!

> > 73 OZ1MY
> > Ib

Arsene, edusat, the disco ball sat, ect.. are all cubes size sat with
each their own merit. No need to justify anymore  the pro and cons
regarding LEO cube sats and HEO sats.

The crowd of international folks (read amateur radio operators) just
hope to work soon again on another A0-40 type satellite. Period...

Just to remind some of us... there is 5 continents on our small
planet and as the greath communicators we are... ignoring them is not
an option.

And for the clarity i suggest to switch to the official United Nation
language on this BB... Esperanto can be an alternate choice also.

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583