weather seals and rubber grommets

I would like to attempt to seal minimal space remaining around coax passing
through a 1/4 inch rubber grommet in the metal wall of my truck.  Anyone know
the best chemistry with which to do this? I presume the grommets ARE made
of rubber.

Given some of the sealants' concommitant agents I notice on the various
labels, I wonder
if hot glue might just be reasonable.

I'd appreciate any advice.  My pickup truck is where most of my satellite
activity occurs.

Steve  W5ZA
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.