RE: About Trakbox

Anyone tried with a palm device instead of a PC?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of William Leijenaar
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:43 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] About Trakbox

Hi John,

This LVB-Tracker looks very nice, but it can not work stand-alone (without
PC).
Its just an interface, and I already have an IF-100 interface that does the
same job :o)

Still this LVB-Interface looks very nice, especially because of the 3
different communication methodes (RS232, Ethernet,USB) and also interresting

for beginners.

73 de PE1RAH, William
---