Re: Useless CubeSats

On 7 Feb 2005 at 15:14, Mike Gilchrist wrote:

> If your spell checker wasn't so broken, and your use of language
not so
> laughable, I would take offense at you dragging me into your
personal pig
> sty.  Keep me out of any of your future posts, please!
>
> MIke kf4fdj

Sorry about the language, i can do it in french if you prefer?. You
seems to have a better spell checker... I will be very glad to keep
you out my future post but i reference to your "useful ideas and
technical information" humour post... but i refrain myself to call it
"laughable" lets say slightly OT....  It's a good reference point
when few of us cannot tolerate different ideas, opinions, subjects on
this BB.

Feel free to ask for any further details if you don't understand what
i wrote.

P.S. The best way to have your post not copy paste it's to keep them
private.

Politly yours and as confucious saying says "If someone does not
worth a laugh he worth nothing"

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator