Re: Re: NOVA troubles

This will be my last post on this topic.  I downloaded a full release
and installed it at work.  I have confirmed that build 11 does behave as
Micheal reported.  That the changes that get preserved are changes to
the names in the database.

Changes to the satellite names in the database do effect the DDE client
string, so WispDDE will work.

Thanks Micheal for clarifying how the "Preserve satellite names" box
works.  Also, thanks for be so quick in supporting space-track.

-Freeman, N5FPP