Re: Re: NOVA troubles

This is not the behavior I am seeing with the 2.2a (build 10) release.
The DDE and script tracking both use the newer space-track names.  I
have tried using the "Preserve satellite names" check box to no avail.
To my great frustration I cannot get 2.2a to use the old names.

I tried this with my original 2.1 installation and dropping the 2.2a
executable in place and also with a completely fresh install.  No change
in behavior.

As I have stated before, the new names break WispDDE.  WispDDE parses up
to the first space in the satellite name as passed in the DDE string.
It should parse up to the " AZ:".

I should fix WispDDE to do the right thing and share it with the world.
Unfortunately, I lost the source code changes for my customized version
of WispDDE and I'm some what daunted to try recreate them.

If there is anyway that I can help in tracking down this behavior (by
sending log or configuration files) I would be happy to do that.

-Freeman, N5FPP