Re: Re: NOVA troubles

Pascal,

If "Preserve satellite names" is checked, then the name in the
"Satellite name" field of Setup/satellites is used throughout Nova.  At
least, that's how it supposed to work.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

MRO

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University