Re: Re: NOVA troubles

Would it be possible to provide a means for the user to specify what
name they would prefer to use with a satellite?  Perhaps a new field in
the "Keplerian elements" tab of the "Satellite Editor"?  This alias
would then be used in all places where the satellite name is displayed
or within the DDE/TCP interfaces.

This would solve the current problem with WispDDE.

-Freeman, N5FPP