51 on 51 Award

So far, I have received entries for the AO-51 51 on 51 Award from the
following. They are not in any particular order, just the way I typed them in.
Deadline for submission for the beginning sequence of numbers is midnight
February 7, 2005. If you are not listed in this list, I do not have your
submission and you need to resend it. I will let you know that I have received
it.

There is one kicker... When you pay online with a credit card and your credit
card is declined, I will not hold your certificate number open. You will then
get the next sequential number. Those on this list may go to
http://www.amsat.org and make your payment for the award (if you have not done
so already). I will check with Martha on the 8th or 9th to make sure payment
has been received. Be sure you have funds in your credit card account.

Ron Cade
Karl Sandstrom
Don Blachura
Allen Mattis