WISPDDE put my antennas in random positions

Hi AMSATs,

Yesterday I was installing some new software on my new computer.
With the fast internet available I could easy download the ORBITRON program
what looks very nice.

To control my antennas with my IF-100 interface I downloaded the WISPDDE
program.
It seemed all to work well, but after a while I noticed that the antennas
are not pointing to the satellite but go to a random position.

When I enter the AZ/EL by hand in the WISPDDE program it is everytime going
to another possition, also randomly. It seems to me that the data is to fast
or in another data format than the IF-100 format. Under the good old DOS all
work great :o)

Maybe someone knows what it can be ?

73 de PE1RAH, William
---