Re: R: SkyCross 2.4 ghz antenna?

On 5 Feb 2005 at 13:22, Dave Guimont wrote:

> > > Hope the German bird comes along soon so I can get back to experimenting.
> >
> >What kind of science is it, to buy a FM ham radio hand held and
modify it
> >for use on a box if  actually we dont have a satellite available
> >communicate worldwide as we did using all modes with OSCAR-10, 13
and
> >AO40 ?
>
> Yes, I certainly agree with you, Dom.  I've been screaming about
this for
> years.  We are lucky to have Europe behind the P3 program, and I've
given
> what little support I can to them, and not AMSAT-NA...
>
> I just hope AMSAT-NA hasn't shot themselves in the foot with the
ridiculous
> FM birds.
>
> Time will tell..
>
> Very nice to hear from you, Dom.  A lot of us have our fingers
crossed!!

I just listening an U2 song this week end and i extract some parts of
it

There is a time to plant...and a time to pull up plants

There is a time to kill...and a time to heal.

There is a time to destroy

and a time to build HEO sats

There is a time to cry about LEO sats

and a time to laugh about so many 10-4 sats

There is a time to be sad about the borg cubes

There is a time for a real new international AMSAT...

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583