AMSAT Journal

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to let you know that I am running severely late with the Journal
for the January/February issue. Events including extensive international
travel and a relocation from WI to NY state have finally caught up with me. I
am late getting it put together and to the printer. I am working on it now but
it will be a few days before it is "put to bed" and shipped off to the
printer. I apologize for the delay in getting this issue published. I hope to
get caught up and have no further delays in the future.

If you have questions please contact me directly at my callsign at amsat org

Thank you for your patience.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ