Re: R: SkyCross 2.4 ghz antenna?

> > Hope the German bird comes along soon so I can get back to experimenting.
>
>What kind of science is it, to buy a FM ham radio hand held and modify it
>for use on a box if  actually we dont have a satellite available to
>communicate worldwide as we did using all modes with OSCAR-10, 13 and
>AO40 ?

Yes, I certainly agree with you, Dom.  I've been screaming about this for
years.  We are lucky to have Europe behind the P3 program, and I've given
what little support I can to them, and not AMSAT-NA...

I just hope AMSAT-NA hasn't shot themselves in the foot with the ridiculous
FM birds.

Time will tell..

Very nice to hear from you, Dom.  A lot of us have our fingers crossed!!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....