re: Kid"s Day every day

   hi,   ham radio is fantastic. i have been a ham for 2 years and the
      people here are the best i have ever met.  amsat is the cream of
      the crop. of course i may be biased, as i love space and satellites.

      i thought every day was kid's day for amsat, since it is so much fun.
      i say, why wait for the official word to have fun.  just do it.  i do not
      have any children, but i would say the summer time and field day are
      also good times to get the youngsters into this fun and interesting hobby.

      the more members we have, the more contacts we can make.  keep up
      the good work, and "follow you dreams and reach for the stars" KE5BRW.

     thank you,,,,,have fun and take care,,,,,,,,,,,
 Robert L. Coppock   kg6pib  cm97  amsat# 35488