Re: R: SkyCross 2.4 ghz antenna?

Domenico you are so right, those of us in the satellite wilderness,
Australia , Africa, Asia, South America would love to be back on the air
again. All these cubesats etc are ok for the North Americans and
Europeans to play with but the rest of the world has equipment sitting
here for over a year now with no one to talk to !! I can only contact
about 5-6 other Australian stations on any satellite these days,
compared to Ao40 its like being in a locked room with no door !!
Bring on P3E before we loose interest in radio forever.
73 de Keith VK6XH

--
Keith Bainbridge
VK6XH