From: Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com>
To: "Greg D." <ko6th_greg@hotmail.com>
CC: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] SkyCross 2.4 ghz antenna?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:51:07 -0800

>I guess it would help to give you the URL...

Tnx, Greg, I'm guessing that it is a modified patch...I've experimented with
dozens of them here over the years, and I match them by bending the corners,
either away or towards the base plate.
With the construction illustrated it would be pretty easy to do
accurately...

Again just a guess...

Hope the German bird comes along soon so I can get back to experimenting.

This satellite withdrawal is horrible!!!

Tnx agn, for the pic...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....