Re: NOVA bug in version 2.2a????

I'm really dislike having to write this sort of note, but I DESPERATELY
need some sort of tracking/doppler program that I can recommend to the
CUBESAT community.  I've spent more time trying to get "simple" computer
programs going than developing hardware.  I give up!!!  Is there ANYONE
in the AMSAT community than can wire decent, windows program without
computer knowledge SPECIFICALLY for satellite use?  If you do not understand
the frustration of this note, you have not tried NOVA or WISP!!
     Oh by the way---I do not care to engage in and endless debate by those
that peer at a screen 24 hours a day.  Performance is primary!!  Cliff K7RR