RE: SkyCross 2.4 ghz antenna?

>I guess it would help to give you the URL...

Tnx, Greg, I'm guessing that it is a modified patch...I've experimented
with dozens of them here over the years, and I match them by bending the
corners, either away or towards the base plate.
With the construction illustrated it would be pretty easy to do accurately...

Again just a guess...

Hope the German bird comes along soon so I can get back to experimenting.

This satellite withdrawal is horrible!!!

Tnx agn, for the pic...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....