space-track/nova

The new update for NOVA has the fix for my unitrac
problem built in. Checking one box in NOVA download config allows you to
maintain the old oscar designators in nova. It also incorporates an
extractor that enables you to select the sats you want, with the old
name, and save them to a text file. Then you can point Unitrac to this
text file from the config window. All the sats in unitrac now use the
old names. Thanks to W9IP for pointing me in the right direction
Bill kb2rc