Demos from SLAC (was Re: FO-29 demos for Miami Hamfest)

I'll also be holding demos and doing a presentation at the Stanford Linear
Accelerator Center in Meno Park, CA on Saturday.  Will demo FO-29, AO-7,
AO-51, SO-50 and AO-27.  This will be my first attempt at using MacDoppler
Pro X (Thanks Don for the help!) with the 910.

73,

Emily W0EEC

At 08:44 AM 2/4/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Good morning!
>
>This Saturday and Sunday mornings I'll be attempting some demonstrations
>on FO-29 from the Miami Hamfest. I'll be using a FT-817 and Arrow
>half-duplex with my uplink on 145.930. I'd appreciate a long call if you
>hear me, as I'll be tuning around for replies....
>
>73, Drew KO4MA
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org