From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Howard Long
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 2:25 AM
To: Robin Alexander; AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Rotor Tracking win Wisp

Hi Again Robin

> I just build the G6LVB interface for the G5500. I am using WispDDE 4.1
> client and Satscape. My problem is that Wisp does not seem to autoupdate
the
> rotor automatically. Satscape sends the data to Wisp just fine and the
auto
> update for doppler works great. However I have to manually click the
"update
> rotor" button to send the info to the controller. I do have autoupdate
> checked, but it doesn't seem to want to. What am I doing wrong?

I have downloaded the latest version of Satscape (2.02) and used it with
WispDDE 4.1. I'm at work so I don't have a tracker with me here, but I
sniffed the serial port and it seemed to be generating regular updates.

Can you download Portmon from http://www.sysinternals.com/files/portmon.zip
(WinNT/2K/XP) or http://www.sysinternals.com/files/portm98.zip (Win9x/ME)
and check to see if it is generating regular updates about every 3 seconds
or so?

73 Howard G6LVB