Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 23:04:12 -0700
From: "Freeman P. Pascal IV"  <pascal@pascal.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Foreign QSL  handling

Believe it or not, I'm sending out my first batch QSL cards in  the
twenty-three years as a ham.  Out of 105 cards, I have twelve  cards
destined for Mexico and Canada.  I'm curious what is the best  method of
handling return postage for the included SASE(s) for these  cards?

I would appreciate any advice folks may have on how to best  handle
return postage for these cards.

- -Freeman,  N5FPP