Rotor Tracking win Wisp

Hi,

I just build the G6LVB interface for the G5500. I am using WispDDE 4.1
client and Satscape. My problem is that Wisp does not seem to autoupdate the
rotor automatically. Satscape sends the data to Wisp just fine and the auto
update for doppler works great. However I have to manually click the "update
rotor" button to send the info to the controller. I do have autoupdate
checked, but it doesn't seem to want to. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Robin W7YED
Amsat #35656