Re: Foreign QSL handling

The best way to handle these is generally not to put US postage on the
SASE.  It won't work.  You can send a International Reply Coupon (IRC), but
those are more expensive.  What I have done is write to hams I know well in
those countries and ask them to buy postage for me.  Unfortunately I
currently have about 15 Canadian 80 cent stamps (Postage to the US) that
just increased to 85 cents.  So I'll be sending another 20$US to Canada for
85 cent stamps and 5 cent stamps so I can use the rest of the 80 cent stamps.

You can use the bureau for Canada and Mexico, but remember they take a long
time.

73,

Emily

At 11:04 PM 2/3/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Believe it or not, I'm sending out my first batch QSL cards in the
>twenty-three years as a ham.  Out of 105 cards, I have twelve cards
>destined for Mexico and Canada.  I'm curious what is the best method of
>handling return postage for the included SASE(s) for these cards?
>
>I would appreciate any advice folks may have on how to best handle
>return postage for these cards.
>

>-Freeman, N5FPP
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm