Space track/ Nova

I know this question probably has been discussed before, but I haven't been
active in several months. I made the switch to Space Track to download the
keps into NOVA. ( I have the latest NOVA update installed)  Apparently Space
Track is using satellite names in stead of Oscar numbers on some of the birds.
This is not only confusing my unitrac program but me as well. Does anyone know
if 1: space track is eventually going to switch back to Oscar numbers.  and
2: Is there a work around or update available to correct the problem.
Thanks  Bill