FT847 Volunteer

I would like to find a volunteer to write up a "procedure" for configuring
the FT-847 for AO-51.  I envision a step by step guide (with reference to
the manual pages) to get the rig in the correct mode, saving to memory,
recall from memory, and then operate a pass.  Short and simple.

I have one elementary school with a station that is in need of this.
There may be more.  It could be placed on the website for others to
reference.

I can check the steps and help edit as I have an 847.  I just don't have
time to do the write up for this right now.

Anyone interested in volunteering?  Please contact me direct.

Thanks,
KE4AZN
Mike Kingery
Echo Command Team